I am sure you are keen to target the meetings and incentives market from Europe, the UK, The Americas & Asia to Africa
We would therefore like to invite you to exhibit at IBTM World in Barcelona: 19 – 21 November.Special Cost-effective Booths for Ethiopian exhibitors are available on the Africa Pavilion.
IBTM World is the most important MICE event globally and if you exhibit you will be able to meet over 3000 Qualified Buyers from Incentive Travel Companies, Corporate Events Agencies, Business Travel Agencies and Conference Organisers from 78 countries who attend IBTM World.
- 75% of the Hosted buyers were Agency i.e. Incentive Travel Companies.
- At IBTM World 1215 buyers want to do business with you in Africa
Did you know?
Over 45% of all buyers attending IBTM World have an interest in Africa? Of which 133 buyers had a specific interest in Ethiopia
Our research has shown us that Hosted Buyers coming from over 65 countries have an interest in Africa and 315 Hosted Buyers had a specific interest in Tanzania for their next incentive trip, meeting or event, with significant interest from Belgium, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, Ukraine and the USA.
South African Tourism, Rwanda, Tanzania, Kenya, UNECA, Rainbow Tourism Group, Mauritius, Seychelles, Botswana, TTB/AICC and Uganda exhibited at IBTM World 2018.
- IBTM world is primarily a Pre-scheduled appointment Event enabling exhibitors to target Key Qualified Buyers who sell Incentives/Conferences to Africa
- A total of 3,237 buyers from 78 different countries attended IBTM World, including 2,786 hosted buyers
- 77,651 Pre-scheduled appointments were held between buyers and Exhibitors
- 45% of buyers indicated that they were interested in placing business with Sub-sahara Africa
- 114 Sub-Sahara African exhibitors at IBTM 2018 had an average of 24 appointments over the three days.
Book your stand on the Africa Pavilion
- The 4sqm Africa Pavilion option is a very cost-effective idea. This is for a walk-on stand with shell-scheme, furniture, fascia name-board, plug point and one printed graphic on the back wall
- The cost is EUR5,486.25 – this also includes a Pre-scheduled Appointment Diary and two Exhibitor Badges
- The cost for a 9sqm stand with shell-scheme and furniture package is approximately EUR11,200 (excluding graphics)
- As the Pre-scheduled Appointment process starts on 01 October it is vitally important that your contract is signed by early September and all your details are uploaded on to the IBTM portal.
- The Pre-scheduled Appointment process enables exhibitors to request appointments with hosted buyers and for hosted buyers to make appointments with exhibitors.
- If you decide to book a booth; Reed Exhibitions/IBTM World will send you a contract for signature as well as the invoice in Euros which would be payable by 31 September.
We are looking forward to your participation at IBTM