Following the great success of our 9 previous workshops in Maputo, Houston Travel Marketing will once again be organising a Spotlight TravelExpo in Maputo on Thursday 25 March at the Radisson Blu Hotel.
At our previous TravelExpo in 2020 we had 60 pax representing 38 Agencies/Operators plus another 60 pax from Embassies/NGO’s/Corporates and Expats from the large multi-national companies based in Maputo etc.
Maputo residents and expats do a great deal of traveling to neighbouring countries: Swaziland/Zambia/Botswana and South Africa in particular Mpumalanga.
Maputo still remains a hive of commercial, diplomatic and development activity generating considerable corporate and leisure travel.
With the discovery of oil and gas there has been a huge influx of workers and their families who are based in Maputo.
Leisure and shopping travel to Mpumalanga, Northern KZN and Gauteng is increasing rapidly. The new bridge and highway to Kosi Bay has stimulated a lot of interest in visits to Northern KZN.
Several airlines fly into Maputo: SAA, LAM, Kenya Airways, Qatar, Ethiopian, TAP, TAAG and Air Mauritius.
Domestic Travel within Mozambique as now become much easier with the introduction of Ethiopian Airlines domestic schedules.
Who will attend as Buyers
- Maputo-based Corporate and Leisure Travel Agents
- Inbound and Regional Tour Operators
- Corporate Travel Planners (Secretaries)
- NGO’s and Embassies in Maputo
Who Should Exhibit
- Hotels & Safari Lodges
- Indian Ocean Island Resorts
- National & Local Tourist Organisations
- International Airlines & Domestic Airlines
- Mozambique Hotels, Beach Resorts, Safari Lodges etc.
Thursday 25 March
- Arrive Maputo
- 13h30: Set-up tables at Hotel Radisson Blu
- 14h00: Trade Registration and refreshments
- 14h30 – 17h30: Spotlight Travel Expo for Travel Agents only
- 17h00 – 20h00: Nertworking cocktail party with Agents, Corporates, NGO’s & Embassies. Snacks served. Cash Bar available
- Overnight Hotel Radisson Blu or similar
We suggest you book accommodation at RadissonBlu (The venue of the TravelExpo). USD170 B&B for a Single: Standard City View Room and USD200 for a Single: Standard Sea View room. Radisson can also do airport transfers for you.
Email: email@example.com | Tel: +258 21 24 24
Yellow Fever Certificates
These are required for all exhibitors coming from outside of Mozambique