Exclusive Safari Vehicle Sponsor
Spotlight TravelExpo Arusha will be a live face-to-face TravelExpo targeting Arusha- & Moshi-based Travel Agents & Tour Operators selling Inter-regional Travel.
113 Trade representing 74 different Tour Operators & Travel Agencies from Arusha, Moshi & Dar attended the 2021 Spotlight Travel Expo.
Spotlight TravelExpo is organised by Houston Travel Marketing in co-operation with Kilifair Promotion Co. Ltd the organisers of Karibu & Kilifair.
Spotlight TravelExpo will be held 01 February 2021 at Gran Melia. It will be an all-day event split into two sessions to accommodate the large number of trade from Arusha and Moshi who attend.
We are expecting more than 30 exhibitors from mainland Tanzania, Zanzibar and other East African countries to participate.
The major focus of Spotlight is to promote Inbound and Domestic Tourism in Tanzania & Zanzibar and regional East African tourism.
We always hold Spotlight TravelExpo Arusha at the beginning of each year to enable Tanzanian & Zanzibar resorts, hotels and lodges the opportunity to meet with Tanzanian inbound tour operators to negotiate rates and update them on new developments.
Who should exhibit?
Zanzibar and Tanzania mainland:
- Hotel Groups,
- Resorts & Safari Lodges;
- Car Rental;
- International & Regional Airlines;
- East African Hotels interested in gaining new corporate business from Tanzanian Tour Operators & Travel Agents
Who will attend as Buyers?
Arusha- and Moshi-based Inbound Tour Operators, Travel Agencies and some buyers from DAR & Kenya. We expect that more than 100 trade will attend.
Tuesday 01 February: Gran Melia Hotel Conference Centre
- 08h30: Exhibitors set up tables
- 10h30: Registration
- Session 1
- 11h00: Start of Session 1 – Introductions and Sponsor presentations
- 11h15 – 13h15: Spotlight TravelExpo session 1
- 13h30 – 14h30: Lunch break: Buffet Lunch will be available for trade attendees at the Saba buffet at a cost of $25. Exhibitors will be provided with a $25 voucher for lunch at Saba Saba. Alternatively Snacks can be purchased at the Lobby Bar.
- Session 2
- 14h30: Registration session 2
- 15h00 – 18h00: Spotlight TravelExpo session 2
- 18h00: Prize Draw
A cash bar will be available. Snacks served with Compliments of Gran Melia Hotel
- 19h00: End of TravelExpo
The TravelExpo will be a Free-flow Format (i.e. no fixed Appointments). Each exhibitor will have a table (approx. one metre long by 800 mm wide). We provide white tablecloths but suggest you bring your own colorful tablecloth with you. A maximum of two pop-up banners per table will be allowed. No posters etc. can be fixed to the walls. If you are using a laptop please bring your own extension cords/adaptors and multi-plugs. We do however recommend that you use an IPAD for your presentations.
The cost to attend Spotlight Arusha on 01 February will be USD590
- All workshop expenses
- Promotional costs
- Meals as per the programme
- 50-word descriptions in official catalogue distributed to all attendees
- Full contact address list of all attendees will be sent to exhibitors after the workshops
- Air fares, taxis and airport transfers; meals other than specified in the programme.
Gran Meliá Arusha is offering a standard single-room for USD155 B&B and USD190 twin/double room. Contact Email: email@example.com CODE: Spotlight2022