Spotlight TravelExpo Arusha will be a live face-to-face Expo targeting Arusha- & Moshi-based Travel Agents & Tour Operators selling inter-regional travel.
229 Trade representing 91 different Tour Operators & Travel Agencies from Arusha, Moshi & Dar attended the 2020 Spotlight Travel Expo.
Spotlight Travel Expo is organised by Houston Travel Marketing Services in co-operation with Kilifair Promotion Co. Ltd the organisers of Karibu & Kilifair.
The Spotlight TravelExpo will be held 03 February 2021 at Gran Melia. It will be an all-day event split into two sessions to accommodate the large number of trade from Arusha and Moshi who attend.
We are expecting more than 30 exhibitors from mainland Tanzania, Zanzibar and other East African countries to participate. The major focus of Spotlight is to promote Inbound and Domestic Tourism in Tanzania & Zanzibar and Regional East African Tourism.
We always hold Spotlight TravelExpo Arusha at the beginning of each year to give Tanzanian & Zanzibar resorts, hotels and lodges the opportunity to meet with Tanzanian Inbound Tour Operators to negotiate rates and update them on new developments.
Who should exhibit?
Zanzibar and Tanzania mainland:
- Hotel Groups, Resorts & Safari lodges
- Car Rental Companies
- International & Regional Airlines
- East African Hotels interested in gaining new Corporate Business from Tanzanian Tour Operators & Agents.
Who will attend as Buyers?
Arusha- and Moshi-based Inbound Tour Operators & Travel Agencies and Buyers from DAR & Kenya
Programme: Wednesday 03 February
- 10h30: Registration for Session 1
- 11h00: Introductions and Sponsor presentations
- 10h15 – 13h00: Session 1
- 14h00: Prize giving – end of Session 1
A Buffet Lunch will be available for trade attendees at the Saba buffet at a cost of USD20. Exhibitors will be provided with a USD20 voucher for lunch at Saba Saba. Alternatively Snacks can be purchased at the Lobby Bar
- 14h30: Registration for Session 2
- 15h00 – 18h00: Session 2
- 18h00: Cocktails Party – Prize Draw. A cash bar will be available. Snacks served with Compliments of Gran Melia Hotel
- 19h00: End of TravelExpo
The TravelExpo will be a Free-flow Format (i.e no fixed Appointments). Each exhibitor will have a table (approx. one metre long by 800 mm deep). We provide white table cloths but suggest you bring your own colourful table cloth with you.
A maximum of two pop-up banners per table will be allowed. No posters etc. can be fixed to the walls. If you are using a laptop please bring your own extension cords/adaptors and multi-plugs. We do however recommend that you use an iPad for your presentations.
The cost to attend Spotlight Arusha on 03 February will be USD590 and TravelExpo exhibitors will only pay an additional USD100 to exhibit at Spotlight East Africa Virtual TravelExpo (cost to only exhibit at the East Africa Virtual TravelExpo would be USD205)
- All workshop expenses
- Promotional costs
- Meals as per the programme
- 50-word descriptions in official catalogue distributed to all attendees
- Full contact address list of all attendees will be sent to exhibitors after the workshops
Costs do not include:
Air-fares, taxis and airport transfers; meals other than specified in the programme.
Accommodation Special Offers
Trade Visitors attending from out of town are invited to stay at Gran Melia Arusha
Gran Melia Arusha is offering the following special rates:
- Standard Single Room: USD140 B & B
- Twin/double room: USD190 B & B
Booking reference: SpotlightArusha2021
Tel: +255 74 698 1901
Masailand Safari Lodge Arusha
Masailand Safari Lodge Arusha are offering:
- Single: (B&B basis): USD60
- Double/Twin: (B&B basis): USD90
NB: Transportation will be provided from our hotel to the expo and back (in the morning and at the evening) for free.
Upendo S. Molla