Following the great success of our 7 previous workshops in Maputo, Houston Travel Marketing will once again be organising a Spotlight Expo in Maputo Thursday 14 March at the Radisson Blu Hotel.
At our previous Travel Expo in 2017 we had 23 Exhibitors and 120 attendees including representatives from 20 Travel Agencies, 12 NGO’s, 18 corporates.
Maputo residents and expats do a great deal of traveling to neighboring countries – Swaziland /Zambia / Botswana and South Africa in particular Mpumalanga.
Maputo still remains a hive of commercial, diplomatic and development activity generating considerable corporate and leisure travel. Several airlines fly into Maputo; SAA, LAM, Kenya Airways, Qatar, Ethiopian, TAP, TAAG and Air Mauritius. Domestic Travel within Mozambique as now become much easier with the introduction of Fast Jet and Ethiopian Airlines domestic schedules.
The Prime focus of Maputo TravelExpo
- Outbound travel From Mozambique to South Africa, Rest of Africa & overseas
- Domestic Travel within Mozambique
Who will be invited as Buyers
- Maputo Travel Agents & In-bound Tour Operators
- United Nations
- Embassies &
Who should attend as Exhibitors
- Mpumalanga, Swaziland & Mozambique:
- Lodges & Resorts
- International & Regional Airlines,
- Car Rental
- SA Hotels and Tourism Organisations
- Southern African Countries – Hotels etc.
Thursday 14 March
- Arrive Maputo
- 15h30: Set-up tables at Hotel Radisson Blu
- 16h30: Trade Registration and refreshments
- 17h00 – 20h00: Spotlight TravelExpo
- Snacks served. Cash Bar available.
- Overnight Hotel Radisson Blu or similar
Friday 15 March – Home
- 5Fly home