Harare is always one of the most enthusiastic audiences we have and the feed-back we have received from Exhibitors is always very positive. We also had 10 agents flying up from Bulawayo to attend Spotlight!!
At the 2018 workshops, 20 Exhibitors participated and 157 trade attended. This year we will be back on 15 February and look forward to another successful workshop.
The Harare Spotlight Workshop will promote
- Outbound Overseas Travel from Zimbabwe
- Inter-regional Travel from Zimbabwe to Southern Africa and other African countries and Indian Ocean islands.
- Domestic Travel within Zimbabwe
Friday 15th February
- 08h00 -14h00: Spotlight TravelExpo Harare
- End of Spotlight workshops
Profile of Buyers attending
Zimbabwean Corporate and Leisure Travel Agents, Inbound and Regional Tour Operators, Corporate Travel Planners (Secretaries), in particular Government departments, NGO’s and Embassies in Lusaka and Press.
Table-top workshop – Free Flow (not scheduled appointments). 3-hour breakfast session for approx 80 – 90 trade attendees.
How will the workshop be promoted?
- I have appointed conference companies in Zimbabwe to send out invitations and chase up registrations.
- Invitations will be sent using our specifically targeted databases to Travel Agencies (Leisure and Corporate), Inbound and Regional Tour Operators, and major Corporate Travel accounts.
- Spotlight also has the full support of the Zimbabwe Travel Agents Association who send regular invites out to their members.
- Frequent reminders will be sent via fax mail, email and telephone follow-ups.