Join our workshops targeting the Kenyan Domestic, Regional and Outbound Market to the Rest of Africa
Our Spotlight workshops in Nairobi over the past 16 years have been extremely well attended by the Kenyan Travel Trade – 362 attended in 2019 with 28 Exhibitors participating.
The focus of these workshops is to promote Domestic Tourism within Kenya as well as Inter-regional tourism to East African, other African countries and Overseas Destinations.
Who Should Exhibit?
- Zanzibar and Dar-es-Salaam Hotels & Resorts
- East African Safari Lodges
- Kenya & Indian Ocean Island Beach Resorts
- Tourism Suppliers
- Nairobi & African Hotels seeking corporate business from Nairobi
- Hotels, DMC’s, Tourism Boards promoting Outbound Travel from Kenya
Who Will Attend the Workshops?
- Kenyan Corporate and Leisure Travel Agents
- Outbound Tour Operators
- East African Regional Tour Operators
- Conference Organisers
- Corporate Travel Planners from major Corporate Accounts
- Government Departments, NGO’s and UN Agencies (Nairobi is the Africa HQ for UNO)
EXPECTED ATTENDANCE: Due to the high number of attendees at our Nairobi workshops we do two separate sessions – according to Covid-19 social distancing regulations, we can, however, only allow a maximum of 100 trade to attend each session.
Spotlight Nairobi is supported by
- USD590/ZAR8,850 (plus VAT for South African companies) for both sessions.
- All workshop expenses
- Promotional costs
- Teas & coffees
- One light breakfasts and one lunch
- 50 – 60 Word description and logo in official catalogue distributed to all attendees
- Full contact address list of all attendees will be sent to exhibitors after the workshops