Below are some of the comments from previous exhibitors:
- Nordics 2018: Attending Spotlight Nordics was a real pleasure for me, a big thank you to the three of you! It was not only a great experience for me personally, but also very successful for Kilifair. Some of the attendees have registered themselves to attend Kilifair next June and without any doubt the fair is now known by quite a few agents in Scandinavia! We would want a few more registrations and I am still working on that! As you said during the briefing prior to the workshops it is not about quantity but about quality, the size of the workshop gave it a familiar touch without losing any professionality. It was not difficult to make sure each attendee came to your table or, as suggested by you, to “go and grab” the ones who didn’t come, yet! On the contrary to a big trade fair, the attendees were honoured to be there and this fact eased the talks at each table and the overall cosy ambiance. Thanks to your speeches prior and during the workshops the atmosphere remained casual at all times. The briefing on the arrival evening was very useful especially when attending for the first time. Béryl Corman. (International Buyer Service) KILIFAIR Promotion Co. Ltd
- Nordics 2018: Thanks for all your efforts towards the spotlight on Africa for Nordics, organization was really super more than my expectation. Regarding the beneficial and productivity, we did all our best to promote the destination and the company and I believe that Zanzibar is a Destination of interest o the Nordics market and wait until we reap the fruits. We held Good negotiations with 24 Different tour operators over the three days. Maged Sobhy General Manager : Zanzibar Exotic Tours & Safaris Ltd.
- Spotlight Gaborone: “Hello Derek, Spotlight Gaborone: Being my first time attending the event I would like to congratulate you for the wonderful experience. I was surprised with the massive volume of people attending. Looking forward to collaborate often”. Ilda Tomas: Departamento de Vendas – Sales Department
- Spotlight Central Europe: “It was my pleasure to attend Spotlight. In Prague I met agents who we cooperate with and some new potential clients. I was nice a very nice surprise that the Slovak agency from Bratislava came to this event. Spotlight was interesting and good opportunity how to see who is focusing on South Africa in leisure and corporate markets”. Tereza Prokůpková: Sales Manager
- Spotlight Central Europe: “In name of Lucie and me we would like to thank you for the opportunity to participate at Spotlight in Prague. Definitely it brought us many new contacts with which we can start closer cooperation, or expand current cooperation with already known partners.” – Michaela & Lucie: flydubai & Air Mauritius
- Spotlight Central Europe: “Spotlight Central Europe: The quality of Buyers was really very high.” – SVITLANA NIKIEIENKO: Sales & Marketing Consultant: Russia & Eastern Europe: Gallery Tours Zanzibar
- Spotlight Central Europe: “I found the Spotlight on Central Europe Roadshow a very good exposure for Silverbird Travel. The invited agents were spot on and all in all I had a very good marketing exposure and experience. Thank you Derek and Janet for a very good organization of the roadshow events and logistics. Keep it up.”
Caroline Malinda I Managing Director I UNIGLOBE Silverbird Travel Plus
- Spotlight Harare: “Thank you so very much for arranging the spotlight show in Harare and for including Ilala Lodge. The day went ever so well and the quality of the agents was high which is was so good to see.” Caroline Uys: Ilala Lodge Hotel
- Spotlight Lusaka: Zambia Tourism Agency: “I must say that I was also amazed with the attendance. Keep up the good work! Kind Regards, Angela Chikumbi-Chimpinde
- Spotlight Lusaka: Blessed Nyadenga: Managing Consultant: Makanaka Travel Solutions: “Thank you for once again bringing us another fantastic workshop. We appreciate your efforts. We cannot wait for the next edition which will undoubtedly be a bigger affair.”
- Spotlight Lusaka and Harare: Faith Chaitezvi: Regional Marketing Executive: Fastjet: Thank you Derek, Very fruitful expo’s in Lusaka and Harare. Thank you for having us and making it easy for us to speak to the market.
- Nordics 2017: Thank you for sharing these photos and video of the roadshow. Although this is our first time in this roadshow we had interesting meetings. I felt that there is a huge potential in the Scandinavian market indeed. Regards Mrs. RAKOTOARINJATOVO Rindra: Operation Manager: Madagascar Explorer
- Nordics 2017: Our participation at the Spotlight Nordics has been very fruitful and positive. Aarhus should remain on the calendar as we have partners booking from that region. Thank you once again for the organisation and quality of agents attending. Eric Renard: Deputy General Manager: Creole Travel Services
- Nordics 2017: Dear Derek, Yes, we made many contacts, held discussions with companies that were looking for new markets. I tried to sell Tanzania for companies that have not started bringing Tourists to Tanzania. I happily noted a growing interest in sending a tourist to the southern parts of Tanzania. Agnes Mwaiselage: Embassy of Tanzania: Sweden.
- Nairobi 2017: This was another fruitful Spotlight and we are starting to get traction with the agents in Nairobi and seeing bookings. Always a long-term investment and we will see it pay off. Deputy General Manager – Victoria Falls Hotel