Terms and Conditions of Participation:
Spotlight Travel Roadshows
Houston Travel Marketing Services CC
This agreement shall be deemed to have commenced on the date of signing of the Booking Form and shall continue (subject to termination) until the event has been completed, and after all relevant documentation and information required in terms of this agreement have been received by Houston Travel Marketing Services.
Regardless of the place of execution, performance or domicile of the parties, this agreement and all modifications and amendments thereof shall be governed and construed under, and in accordance with the Laws of the Republic of South Africa.
Terms of Payment by Exhibitor
- The signed Booking Form indicates acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. If appropriate this must be accompanied by the Clients Purchase Order.
- Full payment of all invoiced costs is payable 30 days before the commencement of the event.
- 2 % Interest per month is applicable on all payments outstanding.
Houston Travel Marketing Services CC cancellations policy for Spotlight Table costs is as follows:
- 60 – 31 Days prior to the event: 10% of the requested booking will be charged as the Cancellation Fee.
- 30 days – 15 days prior to the event: 50% of the requested booking will be charged as the Cancellation Fee.
- 14 days – date of the event: 100% of the requested booking will be charged as the Cancellation Fee.
Houston Travel Marketing Services reserves the right to invoice table costs and cancellation fees to exhibitors who cancel within the periods as outlined above.
Hotel Accommodation Cancellations
The cancellation fees for rooms booked on behalf of Spotlight Exhibitors by Houston Travel Marketing Services CC will vary according to cancellation policies of different hotels. A 100% cancellation fee is usually applicable 30 days before the date of arrival at the hotel.
Houston Travel Marketing Services reserves the right to invoice hotel cancellation costs to exhibitors who cancel within the 30 day period as outlined above.
Public Liability and Travel Insurance
The Client/Exhibitor confirm that they are in possession of a valid Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance policy which is valid for all countries in Africa and European countries. Furthermore, the Exhibitor confirms they are in possession of a valid Travel Insurance Policy.
Houston Travel Marketing Services CC will not be held liable for any loss, theft or damages to any electronic and other equipment, banners, décor which the exhibitor brings to the event.
Houston Travel Marketing Services reserves the right to increase the price of Spotlight Table Charge or Hotel Accommodation costs due to currency fluctuations or other cost increases and taxes as levied by the hotels.