HARARE Tuesday 26 April
Bookings are now open for Spotlight Travel workshop in Harare at Meikles Hotel – one morning session.
The workshop will promote:
- Inter – regional travel to South Africa and other African countries;
- Outbound overseas travel from Zimbabwe &
- Domestic travel within Zimbabwe.
There are 65 IATA and 75 non IATA Travel Agencies in Harare so it will be an ideal opportunity for Airlines, International Tourist offices, hotel groups and Indian Ocean resorts to network with agents.
COST: $350/ZAR 5400 (estimate)
ADDIS ABABA Ethiopia Tuesday 24 May
We have added ADDIS ABABA Ethiopia to our Spotlight schedule.
Ethiopia has one of the highest GDP growth rates in the world (averaging10% each year over the last decade) .. coupled with a huge growth in the Middle class population with a big demand to travel abroad. Then add the rapidly expanding Ethiopian Airlines network to African & overseas destinations…and you have the perfect recipe for an exciting new market to tap in to!!!
Cost: $600 /ZAR9000 (Estimate)
and East Africa ………..
21 June Kampala – morning session at Serena Kampala.
23 & 24 June Nairobi Two morning sessions in Nairobi Southern Sun Mayfair & RadissonBlu.
Our Spotlight workshops in Nairobi over the past 15 years have been extremely well attended by the Kenyan trade –over 200 attended in 2015 & 28 Exhibitors from 10 African countries & Seychelles participated.
Our first ever Spotlight in Kampala Uganda was a great success with 20 exhibitors and 98 trade attendees.
Book ASAP as it usually sells out fast! Cost $1615 per table or ZAR24650 (Estimate) for Kampala & Nairobi (all 3 sessions).
NORDICS November 21-24
This will be the 9th year we are doing our famous Nordics roadshow & sea show.
Monday 21 November –Helsinki
- Late afternoon & evening Workshop in Helsinki.
Tuesday 22 November: Helsinki – Stockholm – Oslo
- Early morning flight to Stockholm.
- 11h00-15h00 Workshop at BirgirJarl Hotel. Fly to Oslo Late evening flight.
Wednesday 23 November: Oslo
- Morning Workshop Scandic Solli.
- 15h00 – Board DFDS for Copenhagen. Sail to Copenhagen
Thursday 24 November: Copenhagen
- 10h00 – Arrive Copenhagen. Afternoon & Evening Free.
Friday 25 November – Copenhagen
- Morning workshop 09h30-13h00
Contact Derek Houston +27 82 4640901 / email@example.com