As 2019 enters it’s final quarter, Atta welcomes the new financial year from 1st October. We look forward to another year working with you and driving business to the remarkably special African continent we know and love.
Atta membership represents buyers, suppliers and facilitators of African tourism product around the world with membership now totalling 634 members spread over 47 countries of which 21 are on the African continent. It has been fantastic to see the steady growth of the membership over the last 12 months and below are some details on our membership spread, both geographically and in terms of the various categories.
Our current event calendar with the various trade shows we will be attending in 2019/20 along with the networking events that we are hosting globally is updated throughout the year so keep an eye on our events page for updates. See below for a snapshot of Atta’s event timeline throughout the year.
If you are interested in gaining additional exposure at any of the Atta exhibition stands or networking events please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss sponsorship opportunities.
We look forward to receiving your membership renewal and just to refresh your mind – here are some of the Atta membership benefits:
- The Atta logo is recognised throughout the industry and enhances credibility in the eyes of the consumer.
- Atta provides a source of information and is often the first call for advice when problems arise however large or small.
- Atta creates the platform for numerous opportunities throughout the year to network with industry professionals.
- Atta offers an extensive choice of events and exhibitions to promote your brand including large discounts for Atta members which exceed in value our annual fee.
- Atta presents informative articles on insurance, travel fraud, financial markets and general development of the African travel industry.
- Atta links to new products and services.
- Atta offers access to our professional advisors, medical, crisis management, legal and HR.
- Atta can connect you to our representatives in South America and China, if the emerging markets are of interest.
Invoices will be sent directly from our accounting package and will come from “The African Travel & Tourism Association – email@example.com“. You will be able to view the invoice online and you will see that there has been a small increase in membership fees for the financial year 2019/20 however, for this year payment for the annual membership fee can be paid with Credit Card without surcharge.
Payment can also be made by:
- Bank Transfer – Account Details are on the Invoice – Please quote Invoice Number when making payment and send remittance advice so we can match the payment swiftly to your Atta profile.
- Local EFT Via Exchange4Free at https://www.atta.travel/atta-payments/ please note that this is currently only available from selected countries.
Please remember to quote your invoice number on the transfer!
Once you have made payment please send the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org to allow me to match your payment against your Atta profile and process your membership renewal.
Your certificate and membership guide will be sent to you on receipt of your full payment and if you have any questions or queries regarding membership, events or benefits please don’t hesitate to get in contact. We are more than happy to help.
Membership & Exhibitions Manager