Hi all Tanzanian Tourism friends, it is Spotlight Arusha time again!
With Tanzania and the Rest of Africa opening up again, I am pleased to advise that our traditional live face-to face Spotlight TravelExpo for Tanzania & Zanzibar and other East African suppliers to meet with the Inbound Trade in Arusha will again take place on 03 February 2021 at Gran Melia.
At our January 2020 Spotlight, 36 Exhibitors and 229 trade from Arusha and DAR attended.
And ….we are also going VIRTUAL with a special Spotlight on Tanzania & East Africa VIRTUAL TravelExpo on 24th February.
Spotlight Virtual East Africa TravelExpo is designed to create a real Exhibition experience with Pre-scheduled Appointments and B2B Zoom-type meetings
Spotlight Virtual will attract
- Overseas-based Africa Tour Operators who sell East African programmes
- Southern African & West African Travel Trade who sell East African destinations for Leisure, Business Travel, Meetings & Incentives.
- East African Travel agents / DMC’s
We expect 150-200 overseas / Africa Trade Buyers to attend.
Only Exhibitors from East African countries (Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Ethiopia & Burundi) will be allowed to exhibit at Spotlight on Tanzania & East Africa Virtual TravelExpo.
The cost to attend the Spotlight Arusha TravelExpo on 03 February will be USD590 and Arusha exhibitors will only pay an additional USD100 to exhibit at Spotlight East Africa Virtual TravelExpo (cost to only exhibit at the East Africa Virtual expo would be USD205)
Spotlight Arusha Programme
Programme Wednesday 03 February
- 10h30: Registration Session 1
- 11h00: Start of Session 1. Introductions and Sponsor presentations
- 10h15 – 13h00: Session 1
- 14h00: Prize giving – end of Session 1
- Buffet Lunch will be available for Trade Attendees at the Saba buffet at a cost of $20. Exhibitors will be provided with a $20 voucher for lunch at Saba Saba. Alternatively Snacks can be purchased at the Lobby Bar
- 14h30: Registration session 2
- 15h00 – 18h00: Session 2
- 18h00: Cocktail Party sponsored by – Prize Draw. A cash bar will be available. Snacks served with Compliments of Gran Melia Hotel
- 19h00: End of TravelExpo
I hope you will decide to join us for Spotlight Arusha TravelExpo and Spotlight East Africa Virtual TravelExpo in February 2021!